Monday, March 1, 2010

Email Plea I sent for Help Last Summer and All who Still Ignore me to this Day...

Along with this Email I sent a Letter of how I knew this Death Threat could be from NOBODY in the World buy Sean Boushie, I won't post that for it names the innocent.  I also attached to that email web stats proving that a Montana State Server was in on it, and U of M Web Stats...They Did Nothing...

In fact this Email I sent to Them was Given to Sean Boushie by Friend Bonita Cook - Judge Stormy Langston's Clerk and Or Highway Patrol, Friend of Sean's Neil Duram.  The Corrupt Montana Courts allowed this to be admitted as evidence that Proved I was Stalking Sean ...  when it was a Montana Woman, a Montana Lesbian's Cry for Help AGAIN !!!

So I plead to them for Help with PROOF and they Give it to him..
Here is What I sent ..

"" From Crystal L. Cox Regarding My Death Threat.

Tue, August 18, 2009 12:27:42 PM

From Crystal L. Cox,

I know that you most likely none of you are fans of my blogs. They are Simply the voice of the People, what I am hearing, what I am seeing and I truly do have the best interest of all at heart in my writings.

I have receieved a Death threat and this threat is connected to a Government IP address, I have included Stats and Links in this Email to give you a better understanding of what is going on and what is being Ignored, as I await to be "Permenantly Put Down". If you have NOT seen this Death Threat, it is in Justice of the Peace Stormy Langston's City Court and Justice Court Files as well as Stats and Proof of What I am about to say.

It has saddened me, the horror of the crimes, what I hear from the victims and that is what started my quest to give victims a voice. Whether it be children stuck in Meth Homes, Rape Victims, Men or Woman, People Beaten or Robbed or even Real Estate Victims, my Quest is to simply give them a Voice.

Here in Eureka Montana that partly turned into the request, the Petition to recall Sheriff Anderson and from that point I have certainly been in the thick of it as stories come to me daily from many different sources, emails, chats, phone messages, snail mail, and people stopping me in the street.

I am not out to hurt innocent people and I really do feel that What I am saying is the Truth. Surely with writings, with me voicing my opinion and talking about what I am hearing, surely none of you want me Dead Right?

I have tracked someone from the IP as is attached to the Stats. Also To give those of you who don't know a bit more background look at This site,

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:VF55pHd1HkEJ:watchlincolncountywatch.blogspot.com/+%22sandptcpl%22&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The Government IP searched "Sandptcpl" this morning, this Hate Blog has some of the same sentences as my Death Threat. "Sandptcpl" of course being the listed Author of the Above Hate Blog.

I now know that Justice Court and City Court is On this Mt.gov IP address. I do not know if these computers are password protected when the Judge is NOT around. I do not believe the Judge is involved though she has denied me to Testify for Paul Stramer against the Man who threatened to kill me, though she knew of this site connecting us prior to Paul Stramer's hearing.

These MT Government Connected Computers have our private Cases, Private information on Court Related Crimes, Reports, Protective Orders, Emails, or anything that you may tell, give or show a local Justice of the Peace or a City Judge?

Are their Computers Password Protected or can any cop, office staff, dispatch, highway patrol or cleaning company access that Computer that is linked in with the Montana Supreme Court System?

Stormy Langston Justice of the Peace in Eureka Montana knows who this man is, knows what he has threatened me with and for some reason seems to be protecting him.

Allowing him to verbally, with no proof get a Protective Order against Paul Stramer based on his word, his story, and though he lives over 4 hours away from him, and I bring Proof the best I can and My word, My Proof is NOT taken seriously when I have been permanently threated to be Put Down. Judge Langston would not allow me to testify with proof of this man's HATRED for Paul Stramer, Why?

Shocking, now I know local Law, judges, Commissioners do not appreciate my blog, but I do not promote hate, I simply speak out for victims hurt in all this and I Do not Deserve to have the County Boycott my Rights to be be Protected. Or to Ignore My Threat of Being Put down and other Vile attacks and the Proof of the Connection within a local Government Office. I simply have to wait, I have to now Open Carry though that was something I never saw myself doing, I don't know if it is a cop that is associated with this man or WHO in the local government (MT.gov) network is with him on permanently putting me down, so I wait..

I have Proof Of Hate Mail coming from a Government IP Address and I am being denied a Protective Order against another man whom I know has threatened to Permanently Put me Down.

I want a Permanent Restraining Order based on my Fear, my Word and my Proof and I cannot have that so I am involving the FBI and All State and National Agencies I can and I am going to present my case through an attorney.

This Government IP Sits on my Site Every Single Day, I have those Stats after Stats, Day after Day. This Government IP is the Jimmy Boston email I posted awhile back, and the local Justice of the Peace has that information, I have not yet discussed this on my Blog Network. I intend to get my story out there.

Last Week, Stormy Langston Local Justice of the Peace Would not Let Me Testify on behalf of Paul Stramer though my email was extremely threatening and included hatred for and to Paul Stramer. I offered proof of who this email came from. Stormy Langston gave me a Restraining Order to fill out but said I could put no name as I did not know for sure who it was from.

Judge Stormy Langston told me she knew it was most likely that person, but she would still not let me put his name on a restraining order based on my word and based on my fear. But she gave this same man a restraining order against Paul Stramer based on his word and NO PROOF.

I have not written about any of this, though I do have an attorney and do intend to press Criminal Charges if I can. I have not written about it because I felt that first day that Stormy Langston was sincere in her words that “this is not ok” but still I can have no restraining order.

Now this Man does not live here, and YET can get a restraining order on a Eureka Resident. The Judge heard him say he is moving back here FULL time, he is now only here on the weekends. She knows the HUGE risk in all this and still no Permenant Protective Order, I simply cannot write his name on it with stacks of proof, yet she goes on his word alone with NO PROOF.

Now if you look at my site, or in Stormy’s file That I gave her you will see an email from a Jimmy Boston, this email calls me a Coward Same as the Death Threat Email. It touches on Officer Cavoretta same as the Death Threat and touches on my personal life same as the Death Threat. You Can See My Concern.

I was pretty convinced as of last Friday that Neil Duram was Talking with the Guy at the University of Montana , and that together they had both sent me hate mail and put my life in danger. Today I am assured that Neil Duram is not that kind of guy, the kind that would threaten to permanently put me down. Today I am told that Neil Duram is a kind man and that he would no way ever do anything even closely related to this as the person who told me has known him for decades apparently.

At first I believed it may be Neil Duram because I know his family has been friends with the family of That Guy, for at least 16 years and most likely longer.

So I am left with Who ever has access to Stormy Langston, the Mayor or other local official computers networked in with the State of Montana . So really it could be anyone in the Cop Shop Downtown or the Justice of the Peace office that is Coherting with the Person who threatened to Kill me.

He knows that Stormy Langston will do nothing, though it sure seemed that she really was concerned about the Death Threat Email I got, still I cannot testify about it, I cannot get a restraining order in his name. So I am left in a Grave Situation and my only option is the FBI, the Attorney and Getting this Story Told.

I am being forced to present my proof to the masses for those paid to protect me will not simply because I exercise the Right of Freedom Of Speech.

What I personally witnessed in being asked to testify on behalf of Paul Stramer is Shocking and the People have a right to know.


I will be presenting my Case to the highest courts and to the people, with a tight paper trail, and I am hoping that you are on board with helping me find who wants to permanently put me down, and if your not then your Non-Reply will surfice as your statement of such.

I am sure you will tell ALL the local cops this, and that is fine, because from the information I am getting this Hate Mail is most like from one of them unless it is from the Mayor or From Stormy Langston and I really believe that Stormy Langston is simply caught in a Political Firestorm and Really would like to Protect Me.

I have a Paper Trail, I have Stats, I have Real Fear, Real Concern and a Real Provable threat and yet cannot have a Restraining order against this man, by name.

Someones blood will be on your hands, and I hope to GOD it is not mine, as you let this happen to me because I am opinionated, because I blog.

I will be forced to Post the Email, to Present my case, my Stats to the Public, to the FBI and to get help outside of the Local and Seemingly Corrupt Justice System.

That in which does not incriminate the innocent of course, will soon be posted, I have no choice but to have a record of the Protection I am Refused. This man is dangerous, Stormy Knows it and Still I can put no Name on the Restraining order nor testify to how dangerous he is while she gives the WRONG man a Protective Order.

My Life has been threatened and I cannot get a Protective Order, but this man accuses with no proof another local man and I am NOT allowed to Testify and I am NOT allowed a voice or any protection. .

Email me Crystal@CrystalCox.com and I will Forward you My Hate Mail. And if you would like I can send you the Stats, the IP Data and what I have Given Stormy Langston and the overseer of Room 6 of the Mitchell Building in Helena Montana.

I now carry a gun, which was the last thing I ever wanted to do, I have no choice, I am given no protection and have proof. I am getting more proof daily and will prove without a doubt who this person is and after that I will be forced to prove who protected him and why.

This is an email telling you what is happening to me, do you hate me so much that you will do nothing as someone threatens to Permanently Put Me Down?

I have Provided Stats to Stormy of 3 to 8 hours a day this man sits on my EurekaMontanaNews.com website and NO ONE DOES THAT, and he is searching his own name as well as Paul Stramer over and over, I have give Stormy Langston, Local Justice of the Peace this Information and Still I am unable to get a Protective Order or Testify as She Gives this Man a Protective order Against Paul Stramer Unjustly.

I am sure that many of you despise me, however do I not have a Right to Speak My mind peacefully, do I not have a right to want victims to be heard? Will all of you Deny me protection from this Death Threat based on my Data, based on my word.. yet take the word only and no proof of this same man to give him a Protective order against another man with NO PROOF only his word, his fear….

I don’t want to believe that a local cop is emailing me hate mail, or that it is a local judge, I simply want to be heard, I have proof of the IP address on the Jimmy Boston Email and I know that Same IP address is on my site ALL day everday.. as is the University of Montana where the man I feel threatened to kill me works, and it seems by the search terms and those stats that these 2 sources are talking and well it is about me.

So though you do not like me, most likely.. This is a Serious issue and one that I intend to bring the FBI in on as well as other government agents as I prove without a doubt his identity and the identity of the local government official or agent that has sent me Hate Mail from the IP address as in Stormy Langston’s file on all this.

From Room 6 of the Mitchell Building in Helena which the computer system connected to the Local JP office and the Local City Court. I hope that when Stormy Langston is not using her Government Computer that is said to be on the same system as the Montana Supreme Court, that she has this system is indeed, Password protected at least.. other wise any cop, office staff, dispatch, highway patrol or cleaning company access that Computer that is linked in with the Montana Supreme Court System?

This is not a Story currently on my HUGE Montana News by the People for the People News Network, I am not talking about it except with the FBI, my Attorney, and the State of Montana, I know after this email many of you will Chat, Gossip and Tell everyone you know about all this, oh well.. how can it get much worse.

For now I know my Stalker, the one who has threatened to Kill me is not in town on the week days, I know he works at the University of Montana and is on my sites 4 to 8 hours everyday searching his own name. So I don’t worry, but on the Weekends I DO .. for he is here in Eureka and he is said to be moving back here permanently yet I cannot have a Permenant Protective Order, I have no right to that.

And I do worry about the Local Government Employee that is attached to the user name "sandptcpl" as well with searching it this morning, this person also seems to Hate me.. as seen by the above blog, with the same sentences as my Death Threat.

Imagine My Surprise when My Hate Mail was Coming out of Room Six of the Mitchell Building in Helena .

I assume by now you have all Read my Death Threat in Justice of the Peace Stormy Langston’s files at City Court and at the Justice Court Offices. If not email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com and I will forward it to you.

My Death Threat is Connected to this Government IP address and I Demand to Be Taken Seriously, I have Proof, NO ONE will Listen.

Lincoln County North Annex Building in the Justice Court Eureka Montana.. all have a MT.gov Email, so they must all connect to the Mitchell Building IP Address.

The Late hours, and VERY early mornings of the Stats lead me to believe it is a Cop, a Highway Patrol or a Dispatch.. because judges, and other day job folks have gone home, unless their home computers also link to the MT Gov site.

Whatever cop or dispatch was working at 6:30 Am this morning Googled “sandptcpl” - which is one more stat to lead me to believe it is out of a Laptop in a Car, a Home Connection to a Government IP or the Cop Shop and not coming out of the Justice Court Building, the hours don't add up right.. I have attached some stats for you, I have a LOT more.

Who Would Search his own name over and over but the owner of the name, who would search the local judge the day after his court date, who would be there all day every week day expect their court date with that judge. I have proof again and again and no PERMANENT protective Order. He searchers his name and Paul Stramer.. I Know who he is and I am Not Given Protection, Why?

This is a Hate Crime, with Google and Yahoo involved it is a Federal Crime, I am being terrorized and I am NOT being Heard. I intend to Tell My Senators, Tell Congress, tell the FBI, tell DHS, and all Advocate Groups around the World what is being denied to me.

You are leaving me helpless by NOT letting me Testify, by not giving me a Permanent Restraining owner based on my Fear, my Word, my Web Stats, my Documentation and my Proof.

ACLU Montana, Hate Crimes Act, Civil Liberties, Life Endangerment, Ethics, Discrimination, Montana Bias Motivation by State Agency, Women’s Rights Groups, Cyber Stalking, Death Threats Ignored and more are issues I intend to address.

I have no Choice but to Fight for My Life.

Sincerely,

Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
Ten Lakes Realty     ""

This Sent in August, and NO ONE helped me, and I did not get a Protective Order So I went to a District Judge in Hamilton to get one and was Denied based on Several Laws.  2 Weeks Later Judge Robin Clute Gave Sean Boushie a Temporary Order of Protection, 2 weeks after that she made it Final for a Year - NOT based in any Proof, not Based in Law... simply based in Corruption...

Who did I sent this Email to that Day....

"" To: nduram@mt.gov; aclu@aclumontana.org; boydlcso@yahoo.com; contactdoj@mt.gov; dojwebmaster@mt.gov; Kalispell.SLC@ic.fbi.gov; Helena.SLC@ic.fbi.gov


Cc: bcook@mt.gov; slangston@mt.gov; cstacy@mt.gov; sfarmer@mt.gov; lcatty@libby.org; dlcatty@libby.org; mboris@libby.org; cstewart@libby.org; cclerk@libby.org; mroose@libby.org; tberget@libby.org; jkonzen@libby.org; lcfair@libby.org; shotsrus@libby.org; dkambel@mt.gov; mmiller2@mt.gov; nclark3@mt.gov; dhunter@mt.gov; etinsley@mt.gov; Groenke TK ; johnsontp@centurytel.net; sgaynor@co.missoula.mt.us; laura.berkhouse@mso.umt.edu; prestalk@umontana.edu   ""

They all chose the Criminals Rights over mine and do to this Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???