Monday, March 1, 2010

The IP address that has Stalked and Harassed me for 7 months accounting is from the University of Montana

I contacted the IP contact on this and He did NOTHING...
This is what I emailed him last august.

"" From: Crystal L. Cox View Contact
To: michael.bloom@montana.edu
Wed, August 12, 2009 8:12:07 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Bloom,

Hello My Name is Crystal L. Cox, I have a blog Called EurekaMontanaNews.com - I have someone who sits on my site 2 to 8 hours everyday from the IP address 150.131.75.96 this address brings me back to you,

OrgName: University of Montana
OrgID: UNIVER-12
Address: Computing and Information Services
Address: Room LA 2
City: Missoula
StateProv: MT
PostalCode: 59812
Country: US

NetRange: 150.131.0.0 - 150.131.255.255
CIDR: 150.131.0.0/16
NetName: UMT-NET1
NetHandle: NET-150-131-0-0-1
Parent: NET-150-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: CUDESS1.UMT.EDU
NameServer: CUDESS2.UMT.EDU
Comment:
RegDate: 1991-09-12
Updated: 2002-08-28

RTechHandle: MBB1-ARIN
RTechName: Bloom, Michael
RTechPhone: +1-406-243-2058
RTechEmail: michael.bloom@umontana.edu


I believe this to be a Sean Boushie. I have had a Death Threat and Need to know if your are Sean Boushie’s supervisor or run a computer network that he works on. I can email you stats, and my death threat if you would like.

Crystal L. Cox ""

The University of Montana did nothing and this email was one of many that Sean Boushie used against me in Judge Robin Clute's Corrupt Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???