Friday, February 26, 2010

the Stephen Mocko Complaints - the Email to the Death Threat Emailer and other Odd Factors of this Case NO one is Listening to.

Sean Boushie got an Email from Stephen Mocko that threatened to Rough Him Up and well had a few other profanities, Problem is Stephen Mocko did NOT send this Email to Sean Boushie Deliberatly. 

Stephen Mocko, as a then Writer on My Blog and someone who went to school with Paul Stramer's Kids, well he did not like what My Death Threat Email Said about Paul, his Kids and well Me.  So Stephen sent an Email to the Email that Send me a Death Threat.  He did not know who he was emailing, Stephen Simply knew he was emailing whoever send the Death Threat Email

So next thing you Know Officer McKinney is Calling Stephen Mocko on his Cell Phone while he is out of town working, and Officer Maury McKinney is Calling about a Privacy In Communications Criminal Complaint that Sean Boushie filed.  Stephen Mocko asked for clarification, and come to find out the Email that Sean Called the Eureka Montana Police Department about was an Email Send to CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com   - so Right then and There the Eureka Police Department knowing full well of my Death Threat Email, they were alerted to who it REALLY was that Send the Death Threat and they did nothing to Warn me, Defend Me or to Serve up REAL Justice.  Instead they went after yet another innocent party to all this to defame, harass and set up him.

One Trick Corrupt Montana Courts Use, such as the Judges and County Attorney in Libby Montana is to just say, oh that is an on going investigation.  So they can just hang up a case for Years on End and have no accountability to anyone.

Stephen Mocko being a Good Man, and standing for the Truth without discrimination, he filed a Complaint against Sean Boushie and Officer McKinney for endangering my life, I have posted that on this Blog.  How did I get that Complaint? 

Well my Attorney, a couple months after being paid to help me, and way after she was told of how bad this all was and about the Criminal Complaint Against Stephen Mocko and that Proving who sent the Death Threat, well she finally got around to requesting that file, that complaint Proving without a Doubt that Sean Boushie had, in Fact send that Death Threat Email.  And well Lincoln County Attorney Bernie Cassidy, who did nothing about any of this, well his answer was to act like it is still all under investigation and he can't release that information which is MY RIGHT TO HAVE and Endangers my Very Life and My Business. However, Bernie Cassidy did send copies of Stephen Mockos Complaint against Sean Boushie, so that was My Business - but a Complaint that Proved who my Death Threat Came from and involved me directly that, to this day has been denied to me ???

Also there is another Complaint Sean Filed with Bernie Cassidy, Libby Montana - Lincoln County Attorney.. which Sean wrote by Case number in his Protective Order request to Judge Clute, and I to this Day have not been made aware of the Nature of this Complaint in any way.

Sean Boushie again incriminates himself by admitting to getting that email in writing, signed in his protective order request submitted to Judge Robin Clute's Corrupt Court in Hamilton Montana.  So there NOW she too had proof that he sent me that Death Threat, her Solution, well She Said it was not Admissable.  Which she pre-planned to say, of course... So when Sean Boushie tried to talk about it in her Corrupt Ravalli County Court out of the Non-Incorporated town of Hamilton Montana - well she told him he could not use that as evidence... NICE.. so NOW she Denied me the RIGHT to Use that in my Defense, which One Hundred Percent Proved he sent me that Death Threat. 

When I brought it up anyway in my defense, she said LOUDLY, didn't you hear me say it was not admissable as part of this hearing.. ya but... NOTHING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???