Saturday, November 20, 2010

Emails from Sean Boushie to a Man in Colorado.

"---Original Message-----
From: Ed, Im back from a hunting trip. Gone again in a few days.

My # is xx I do not try to hide where I am or how to contact
me. simply carry enough artillerary to take care of most situations.

I will be in meetings tomottow from 9 to noon, I can try and call you in betwen.

My guess is she madea deal, for$ found out somethings wanted more $$$,
then decided she would need 10X$$$$$$ to kep her mouth shut.

Shes a worthles psychopathic who belongs in the nuthouse.

I think you are at least the 500th person to contact me, so its all my
fault. shes nutz, flat out nutz.

On 10/26/10, seanboushie@gmail.com wrote:
> I am in a fairly remote location this week. Cell will not connect
> I see this morning she is ranting about what I said to you yesterday how did
> that happen ? Not the first time she's sent spys after me
> Or devised some fake name and email
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Crystal L. Cox [mailto:savvybroker@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 01:44 PM
To: sales@remodelmyproperty.com
Subject: Re: Reputation Management

Thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???