Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lincoln County Attorney Bernie Cassidy BLOCKED my Defamation Lawsuit and Endangered my Life.

So Why Did My Defamation Lawsuit NOT Prove Who May Death Threat Came from? Well My Attorney Refused to Supeona Google or Yahoo.. and the Lincoln County Sheriff's officer pretty much intimadated her.. and they would not do the EASY 5 minute supeona and Google, Yahoo, Craigslist would not do it with out them.. Also the Horrible hate sites. .the servers could have been shut down if one JUDGE or honest Law Enforcement Called .. but NONE Would.. they want to protect their corruption and My Career, my Quality of life. .my life being in grave Danger Did not Matteer to them..

Lincoln County Attorney Bernie Cassidy BLOCKED my Defamation Lawsuit and Endangered my Life.

Many Craigs List Posts, a Hate Blog a year ago .. Judge Stormy Langston knew of and So did Bernie Cassidy - Well then other blogs.. emails and Sean Started a blog in his own name. .all I have proof of and he Claims . .TELLS my potential clients that I was thrown out of the National Association of Realtors.. this is Proven Defamation.. I lost Millions upon Millions in Listings.. and he still has . .a blog up saying this .. after a year. .And I have Letter from the "Realtor" Director proving I left in Good Standing and Of My own Free Will.. and so.. Defamation.. My Attorney tried to file a Lawsuit with this PROVEN Defamation and Bernie Cassidy Lincoln County Attorney BLOCKED it.. as well as he blocked access to the Proof he had on the FACT that Sean Boushie had acces to the email that threatened to kill me.. and ALL related to Silencing Stephen Mock just because he made a Stand for Me and for Paul Stramer..

Here is my Post on defaming ANOTHER site of Sean's
http://www.montanacorruption.com/2010/05/today-is-tuesday-may-th-2010-sean.html

So if your a NON-Corrupt Attorney looking for a BIG Payday and NOT afraid of Montana Corruption.. email me and let's Sue them.. ALL on this Blog Are Liable..

Crystal@CrystalCox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???