Friday, October 1, 2010

Sean Boushie AGAIN admits to Being the University of Montana Stalker and No One Cares.

This Happened Over and Over since July of 2009, however Montana Judges and Montana Law Enforcement pretend they don't get this Internet thing in order to hide their own corruption.

See it is PROVEN, Scientific and Very Factual that My Web Counter EVERY Day for over a year shows Web Stats from the University of Montana - now what is clicked on and searched for is proof of who it is .. however in my posts over the year with my Illegal, Unfounded Protective order by the Corruption Judge Robin Clute of Hamilton Montana - Well I posted stats only a few times, and in the link below you will see I posted on the FACT that someone, I DID NOT NAME ANYONE but said that SOMEONE from the University of Montana was looking at a particular site that day, and so Sean M. Boushie comments on that post to Demand I Remove it and to Demand that I Not blog on Him as per my Protective Order then quotes that Order and  THEREFORE admitting that it was about him, and admitting AGAIN that he is University of Montana Stalker...

Here is the Link
http://www.investigativeblogger.com/2010/09/university-of-montana-web-stats-today.html#comments

It is Scary that Montana Law Enforcement cannot research where emails come from, refuse to supeona google or yahoo, will NOT do anything to STOP this Rage at me for over a year and ALL to hide the Corruption in Lincoln and Ravalli County Montana...

the Truth Remains to be The TRUTH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???