Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sean Boushie is so Confident that ALL Montana Corrupt Law Enforcement is on His Side that He Tells me to Contact them

Today is Tuesday, September 28th 2010 and I have Just Seen an Email sent ( Mon, Sep 27, 2010 1:42 pm ) Sean Boushie is So confident that the University of Montana, Ravalli Police, Missoula Police, and Judge Robin Clute will back him up that he Threats and Well kind of dares me to contact them.

Sean Boushie Clicked on my Email Address at this Exact time from the University of Montana, from My http://www.libbymontananews.com/  Blog -

The Proof is Obvious and Blatant. 
What is not understood is how so many Montana Government Agencies can FAIL to look into the PROOF or even send a 5 minute supeona to prove where my Death Threat Came from, or to look into the harrassment that followed.  Why Can't the University of Montana, Michael Bloom or ANYONE at the U of M simply look at him while he is on my sites all day everyday to Prove it.? Well they are Part of the Wall of Corruption that Protects Corrupt Judges, Detectives, and Cops in Lincoln and Ravalli County thats Why.

Do they think I am just some Criminal? 

Do they really believe I sent that Death Threat to Myself, then posted it.. What is My motive?  Only Fear for My Life, and trying to protect my livlihood and well they ALL took care of that. ... So Why do those Corrupt Montana Judges and Law Enforcement on this BLOG continue to allow this man to attack me?  Who Knows.

See My Corrupt, Illegal, Unfounded, Without LEGAL Merit Protective Order that the Corrupt Hamilton Montana Justice of the Peace Judge Robin Clute Gave to the Man who I Proved was Stalking and Harassing ME, well it was UP on September 24th 2010 after a year.

During this Year, where in the Corrupt State of Montana Protective Orders are NOT mutual - Well Sean Boushie emailed me often with threats, hate crimes and extortion threats.  Sean Boushie had several blogs that lied about my Real Estate Broker License (Defamation), Sean solicited other haters on Craigs List, and Emailed all I write about as an Investigate Journalist Online - and tried to get them to Join His Hate Group.

Also during this Year Sean Subscribed to all my YouTube Channels for my business, he tried to get me a violation of the corrupt protective order for writing on my University of Montana Stalker - Well I Do have a University of Montana Stalker FOR A YEAR NOW.. and so why would he demand I not talk of this stalker or try and say it violated his protective order if it was not him?  Makes no Sense.

And the Dumb Shit Detectives in Lincoln County.. gee can't figure it out.. NOPE they know the TRUTH but see they are after Paul Stramer and Shutting me UP.. so Sean Boushie was the perfect guy to protect.  I had NOTHING to do with Paul Stramer.. other then going to his meetings a few times to promote the Recall of Sheriff Anderson for NOT prosecuting Rapes and Dog Murders..

I have Copies of all of this.  As Well as Video and Recordings..
The Truth is the Truth REGARDLESS if ALL on this BLOG Remain
Choose to Remain Silent and KEEP the Lie..

Ruin My Life, Put my Health at Risk, Ruin My Business .. THRASH my reputation and WHY? To protect the Criminals for I was ALWAYS telling the TRUTH.

So Judge Clute must have Denied Sean Boushie a Permanent Protective Order, as when I left her Corrupt Court room last fall in tears she said she most likely would give him a Protectve Order as that Cold Hearted, Law Violating Btich gave him an Illegal Unfounded Protective Order and accused ME of Threatening To Kill Myself..

Judge Robin Clute would not Let ANY of My TONS of Proof Stand and then Demanded I Holler OUT my Social Security Number for Her Paperwork to ALL Law Enforcement - even though I proved he was stalking me, she then made me give my Social.

So Confident Of His Protection in the Corrupt Montana Courts Sean Boushie Emails this to Me:

" Hey Genius,

For the last time shut up about your BS death threat that you wrote, lied about and tried to pin on me, just so you could suck up to Paul Stramer and his little terrorist bunch of freemen child abusing cowards.

It didnt work even after you payed the crook who pretends to be a judge, Langston off.

Get a clue! You are a mental nutjob!

You need help!

Check yourself into the nearest mental hospital!!

Get your self some help and shut up before I have to drag you back into court. I know Robin Clute is more than happy to see both you and Spreadbury again.

Shut up and get a life for christ sake, no body cares what you have to say.

Have a problem with me, fine. Here's how you can harass me directly.

Sean M Boushie
406-243-2246
sean.boushie@mso.umt.edu

My Direct Supervisor Janean Clark
406-243-5222
jmclark@mso.umt.edu

University of Montana Police LT Jim Lemke
406-243-6131
LemckeJR@mso.umt.edu

David Arnofsky University of Montana Head Legal Counsel
406-243-4742
AronofskyD@mso.umt.edu

Ravalli County Sheriff’s Office
(406)375-4060
(406)363-3033
sheriff@ravallicounty.mt.gov

Missoula County Sheriff's Office
406-258-4810

Missoula City Police Dept
(406) 552-6303 " "

PAID for by the University of MONTANA

Accusing me of Buying Off a Judge? Why?

Well Judge Stormy Langston in Eureka Montana, was the first to see my Death Threat within the Montana Judicial System. She was at the Town of Eureka as the City Judge that Day, she agreed it was Sean Boushie and Said she would definately give me a protectiive order, she said fill out the paperwork and come back and see her the next day.

So I Did

When I Returned it she said, well you can't prove it was him so I can't give you the paperwork, I told her how to contact google and how to easily prove it, she refused..

So about a Month passed, During this time I tried to get help from many you see the stories of that on this blog..  I was Denied protection by all on this Blog and even a District Court Judge, Judge Hayne in Hamilton Montana.  Then out of No where I was served a Protective Order, he had got the Corrupt Judge Robin Clute out of Hamilton Montana to Give him an Illegal Protective Order.  Once this happened I called Stormy Langston at her home and begged her to make it mutual, she then did that next Monday. 

During her Court Proceeding Sean Boushie lied again and again and proved nothing, he brouth my stats as proof of his innocence, he begged to still look at my blogs every day.. It was MY HEARING and the Corrupt County Clerks gave him water and treated him like a king as did Ron Duram who is the Father of Neil Durham local Highway Patrol who is good friends with the Boushie Family and Mary Duram who runs the Town of Eureka... I was the VICTIM and proved it and the all came in in support of the Criminal..

So Stormy Gave the Order.. and Well After Judge Robin Clutes Corrupt Court - I was in Desperate Fear of My Life and I Left Town, I took a job in another state, during this Time I Found out MUCH - MUCH later, Sean Boushie had got the Corrupt Judge Michael Prezeau to over turn Stormy Langstons Feeble 3 Month Protective Order.  I was NOT served, Did not Know of the Court Proceedings and was OUT of State when The Corrupt Judge Prezeau put my life in Danger WITHOUT my KNOWLEDGE.

Meanwhile he GOT a Years protection where I was not to blog on him, talk to police or come any where near him as he SAID he was in Fear of His life.

Yet I had never spoke to the Man, so the Fear was a Lie.  Just like the LIES he told to the CORRUPT Judge Stormy Langston to get a Protective Order Against Paul Stramer in Lincoln County though he lived in Ravalli County - he lied about guns flashing at Rendezvous - lied about moving back to Eureka though he no intention to and STORMY Langston would not let me testify on Paul's behalf though I could proof Sean was the Dangerous one. So why Protect Sean Boushie? Well to Shut Me Up, Cover the Ass of the Corrupt Law Enforcement and Silence Paul Stramer.

I Have kept this diary to protect myself as I thought I would have to release it during my Order as his threat and defamation had spread to others and I feared their livlihood, real estate sales and safety.  So I kept this journal that you are Now able to See in Full.
So Is There an Honest Civil Rights Attorney, Human Rights Attorney that would like to make Millions Suing ALL on this Montana Corruption Blog for Defaming Me, Endangering My Life, Ruining My Quality of Life and So far putting me under Major duress for over a year now?

If So Email Me, as Sean Boushie in Connection with all on this blog continues to Stalk me, watch my blogs and threaten - harass me.. Sean Boushie Continues to contact as many as he can that I write about and watch everything I do online, which is NONE of his Concern, and the University of Montana Condones and Supports this Hate Crime.

Crystal@CrystalCox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???