Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why Does Sean Boushie Hate me Crystal L. Cox with Such an Unstoppable Rage?

Sean Boushie makes it his full time job hating me, he reads my every site, typed in harassing - threatening keyword searches he knows I have to see and he networks other people to hate me Crystal Cox.  This paid for by the University of Montana and ignored by the Missoula Police, Hamilton Police, Eureka Police, Libby Sheriff, County Attorney, Judge Stormy Langston,Judge Robin Clute, Judge Hayne Hamilton, Ravalli County, Lincoln County, Missoula County, the FBI and more.

Why they are ignoring this extreme Hate Crime against a Montana Woman, a Montana Lesbian - is something I will never understand.  It seems that Law Enforcment and the Judicial System in Montana has decided the best approach to Sean Boushie Stalking Me, harassing me on my web sites all day, contacting other people that might hate me for my lifestyle or my blogs and encouraging them to burn me at the stake, to chain me, to set me up and then telling them to Call Bernie Cassidy - Lincoln County Attorney to Complain About me - Complain about What?  I have no Idea, Either my Blogs are Illegal or NOT - if not why Do those in Law Enforcment in Lincoln and Ravalli County Montana support, condone, encourage and even protect Sean Boushie to harass me, threaten to kill me, attack me online and to for Hate Groups agains a protect class.  Ravalli County and Lincoln County are riddled with corruption and evil.  It make no sense and is not based in law what so ever.

This has been Going on, FULL TIME.. Since August of 2009 (Keep in Mind the Corrupt Hamilton Montana Justice of the Peace Robin Clute gave Sean Boushie a Protective Order against me, meanwhile he is allowed to stalk, threaten and attack me Every Single Day)

So Anyway, Though Judges and Law Enforcement and the Liincoln County Attorney as well as Eureka Cops .. well they back Sean Boushie and they stand behind his claims that he did not send the Death Threat with all that Rage and Hate, not only about me but also about Paul Stramer - had they aknowledged that - they would have never been able to give Sean Boushie and Illegal, Immoral Protective Order Against Paul Stramer with NO Merit, No Base in Truth or Fact at all. 

Lincoln County Corrupt Courts simply Gave this Protective Order to Hide their Corruption, to Discredit Paul Stramer because they thought he was behind the Sheriff Recall and they thought they could STOP the Recall of a Montana Sheriff if they Discredited and Set up what they deemed as the two loudest voices - Myself and Paul Stramer, whom until this Death Threat of August 2009, Paul Stramer and Crystal Cox had NEVER had a conversation alone.  This death threat was so alarming and talked about this Paul Stramer guy, so I called him up and shared it with him for his own safety. 

After this Paul's attorney called me to testify about this Death Threat Letter from Sean Boushie that mentioned Paul Stramer.  Judge Stormy Langston denied this request though I had proof that Sean Boushie was the Aggressor against Paul Stramer and not the Other way around but if they let me bring in that Proof they would not have been able to issue that Protective Order based on Lies of Events that never happened and based simply on Sean Boushie saying that he was afraid of Paul Stramer, though this was August and the incident he made up was in April, why did he wait so long?  Well The Corrupt Courts put him up to it to Set Paul Stramer up, period.

Ok So Why Does Sean Boushie HATE me so Much?

Well truly, honestly I have no Idea.  I have never spoke to Sean Boushie, I don't know the man and have no idea why he is Deathly Afraid of me, yet has threatened to Kill me and harasses me Daily.  I have never done anything to threaten him or to make him fear me in ANY way at all.

In the Summer of 2009 I wrote about a Sheriff Recall out of Lincoln County Montana on my blogs, to me this was about Rapes not Prosecuted and the Brutal Beating of a Dog left to die and this Recall was originated by a Conversation between myself and another Eureka Resident, it had no Origination with Paul Stramer and Certainly had NOTHING to do with Sean Boushie.

So when the article about the Recall would come out in the Daily Interlake or Eureka Paper, I would post my comments, opinions about it on my blog.  The Daily Interlak saw alot of name calling and mud slinging our way in the comment section, for people do call each other names - these things happen.  Sean Boushie was not involved in that as far as I know.  The point is there was name calling, not hate or profanity just name calling...

So one Day Sean Boushie wrote a letter to the Editor in the Daily Interlake, he said not to sign the recall and seemed to make it all about Paul Stramer and he quoted non-factual information on concealed carry laws, many were upset about this letter to the editor.  I wrote a post and I Called Sean Boushie a Coward and an Idiot,( I am sure we have all been called much worse in our life and GOT no protective order)... anyway.. I talked about the Recall having to do with rapes and crime and not being about Paul Stramer, and talked about his mis-information on concealed carry permits.  This angered Him, he sent me a Cease and Desist ... not from an attorney but from him self "Sean M. Boushie" Stevensville Montana. 

Also a bit of Background, I also said his Father was a Pervert, again FACT not even opinion on this one, I lived down the road from him and he came over and took off his shirt and was lude and crude and hitting on us time after time, I lived in more then one house on that road and he did that the woman around me at both residences and hit on me, at that time in my early 20's.  I have also had previous Judges in Eureka tell me he was in their court for lude behavior against young woman.  So even though Sean's father did this we still felt sorry for him, so we housed his horse, and helped him out when we could.

One day we had sold a property up near his place, and we were up helping the buyers clear up old trash piles, and remove an old trailer, Sean's father comes up on a four wheeler and takes the buyers aside and tells them about us being Lesbians, and how bad of people we are ... though we had done nothing to him ubt help him and put up with his constant perverted visits (Fact).  So after this we asked Sean's father to stay off our property and to not come around us, this was perfectly justified.

Ok, this was about 10 years ago or so... at time Sean sends a Hate filled Cease and Desist and tells us to Stay off his Fathers Road, though others lived on it... and he said all kinds of nasty things .. and said woman like us, with our lifestyle cannot afford to lose friends and other hateful remarks, he gave an address to respond to and so we did in great detail of what had happened... this letter came back un-opened, he never let us respond though he told us to respond and where to respond to.

Ok a Decade Passes then the Recall and his Letter to the Editor...
Which is Below, Click on it for a Bigger Version...


















So a letter to the editor, Seans Opinion, and I issue my Own Opinion and now headed toward a full year of Hate, as Lincoln County Courts saw a Guy they could Make King and they could use to Attack 2 People they Desperately needed to Discredit, Paul Stramer And Crystal Cox - unrelated parties both standing for victims - both seemingly in support of the recall and BOTH hated by this Sean Boushie Guy for totally unrelated reasons.  So they had their guy, they lied for him, covered up for him, put him up to more hate and illegal behavior, one cop (jimmy boston) even joined him in the hate, then they got Judge Robin Clute out of Hamilton Montana to join in their Montana Corruption and innocent Victim Smackdown.

And now to this Day Sean Boushie makes it his daily job to ruin me, to hate me, to threaten to burn me at the stake, attack me, jail me, chain me... and solicits other lesbian haters, woman haters, Crystal Cox Haters and all this in his name in broad daylight protected by the Cruel Protective Order from the Corrupt Court of Judge Robin Clute in Hamilton Montana, with no regard for Victims Rights What So ever. 

So why does Sean Hate me, Well I guess I will never Truly know, maybe he had a crush on me 20 years ago, that is what some say.  At anyrate his HATE for me is not justified in any way and I have NEVER threatened him in any way, regardless of the Set up and Lies that Judge Robin Clute perpetrated.
So When I go to My Criminal Court Trial over all this..
As I am FORCED to violate my Illegal Protective Order to save my LIFE...

What Kind of Documents did I provide and do I have: 

Well I have 7 months of Web Stats of my Stalker on Paid University of Montana Hating me - watching me and networking with anyone I do a Story on if he can, I have recordings of Officer McKinney at My Door talking about the call he got from Sean Boushie about the email Sean Complained about from Stephen Mocko that WAS not sent to Sean but to the Email that sent me the Death Threat so this PROVED one hundred percent without a doubt that Sean checked that email and filed that complaint of which Local Law will NOT give me or Stephen Mocko - however I have a recording that it exists not only from Officer Maury Mckinny Serving me the Judge Clute Protective Order but also of the night I first heard of this email and called and Spoke with Officer Grey in Eureka Montana and asked him what I should do.

I have a Recording of Both Corrupt Hearings for Protective Orders, I have Documents of Hate Blogs Sean Boushie had in the Summer of 2009 against me and Paul Stramer, I have a Real Estate Site Printed, not mine where Sean used the same words as on my hate site and wrote a defaming, Lying Review of my Real Estate Company and spoke of this Paul Stramer person in which he also hated, that had NOTHING to do with me.

I also have Craigs list postings saved where Sean Boushie solicited Hate Group Joiners... I suspect that all of this is from work at the U of M, and EASY Craigs list Supeona would uncover that but Corrupt Montana Law Enforcement and Courts REFUSE because if they FINALLY admit to the TRUTH about the Violent Rage on Me they have allowed well then they are Liable and they Refuse to do that, even with my Life, my Friends, my Family and my Livlihood on the Front Lines of it for 7 months and Counting.

I have other Craigs list hate by Sean Boushie saved, I have emails from Sean Boushie in his name ordering me to remove content from my site and saying he won't STOP until I do... STOP what.. this admits AGAIN to what he is Deliberatley doing to Terrorize me, this came in Jan. of 2010, I will post it here.

I Have a welcome email from Sean Boushie to Stephen Lamont, same email as the Cease and Desist he sent me and this from New York welcoming him to the hate group, as Stephen Lamont sent it out looking for other haters.  Sean has created a mass Lesbian Hatred for me, hatred for my WORK which is NOT illegal in ANY way... it is news blogs.. like a newspaper... and YET these Corrupt Montana Courts let this attack continue, all under the umbrella of a Protective Order.

I have Hate Sites, Comments he posted in his name and Continued proof of defamation and RAGE and He is Still hiding his Hate Crime, his Montana Law Violations behind a Corrupt, Illegal, UnEthical ... Protective Order..
I have connections, documents, stats, recordings and Someday, SOME Smart Savvy Investigator who does get this Internet Thing as Officer McKinney said at my door that he and Lincoln County Attorney Bernie Cassidy just did not get it... well some folks do and this STUFF is PROVEN and Obvious in any Court ROOM in the World that is NOT Corrupt SHOULD one ever Surface, meanwhile as Justice Denies me I have to violate my Protective Order against me to PROTECT MY OWN LIFE and Business... and those Associated with me who are also under attack and therefore suffering financially...

I have No Choice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???