Sunday, February 28, 2010

Judge Robin Clute Protects Criminals, Violates Victims, Denies Due Process and Promotes Montana Hate Crimes.. Flat OUT...

All of this Signed to, Swore to By Sean Boushie.  He went over all this in HIS hearing, I had a clear Truthful Defense for each Lie, Exaggeration and Falsehood.  Judge Robin Clute let Sean Boushie talk for 45 minutes, and she said that I would have a chance to defend, to submit evidence but clearly her  decision was previously decided for she gave me NO DEFENSE.

Even accused me of sending the Death Threat to myself, attacked me on the web stats of MINE that he used to say I was stalking him... Judge Robin Clute staged this and had it all planned before this day, she had given his ordre perviously based on all in his HUGE protective order request (which in my opinion was not written by him but he had corrupt law enforcement help him - it was to ridiculous and elaborate).  Anyway, she had not even read the information and admitted it in court and read the information in front of me. 

I am Not Sure Why they Keep Turning Side Ways But Here they are Anyway,
You Can Click to EnLarge
.


It is ALL lies that I was Never Allowed to Present the Truth With.
Judge Robin Clute Stripped me of My Rights and gave a Protective Order based on Lies, False Accusations, False Affiliations, and Flat Out Fraud on the Courts....

Above I have posted this Protective Order ALLOWD by Judge Robin Clute and served to me by Officer Maury McKinney after He knew FULL well that Sean Boushie had access to the Email that Send me a Death Threat, Officer McKinney will be Sued, and I will attempt to press Criminal Charges for endangering my life though NO ONE IS LISTENING, instead it is ALL hands on deck to protect the Criminal and to Further Victimize the Real Victim.

This paperwork Served to me goes on and on about people I have nothing to do with, and the Stephen Mocko email that I had NOTHING to do with yet Incriminates SEAN and the LAW well No RED FLAGS there.. NO Real Investigative WORK EVER DONE...

After the Corrupt Cruel Hearing, my Protective Order simply Said Stay away from him, which I had NEVER a reason to go near him, but he can Legally Walk right Up to Me... and this order Said I cannot post Electronically about Sean Boushie or his wife... thing is I had NEVER said anything about his wife EVER... and after this Sean Posted Constantly about me, send me emails, Searched my Sites with Harassing Threatening Keywords Searches and OTHER internet Stuff the courts PRETEND to simply NOT understand.. After this he has hate groups, hate sits and encourages other sto hate me .. ALL Day at his FULL TIME job paid to Hate a Montana Lesbian By the University of Montana who was made away in later Summer of 2009 of this Hate Crime and they "Investigated" and found nothing.. what a Pack of Lies that is.. a University Tech Dept.  ... surely they get this Internet "thing"....

He admits in this to Getting the Stephen Mocko EMAIL... it was SENT to CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com  (which any judge or honest county attorney, sheriff or cop could get the identity of in minutes unless they have reason to hide the TRUTH)  anyway.. THIS proves without a doubt he Sent the Horrible, Vile, Lewd, Degrading, Defaming Death Threat and posted those same remarks on his hate blog last summer and a Real Estate Review site... (again a NON Corrupt Judge, County Attorney or Law Officer could get these records from google or yahoo in a very short order... they never even tried)

In the Above Sean Boushie WANTS the Court to Make me REMOVE all "sandptcl" and "University of Montana Stalker" from my blogs and sites.  Does this NOT tell the Courts that this is Him, why would he DEMAND I remove those words if they were unrelated to him.  And by the way.. I proved for months and months at that time my "University of Montana Stalker" searched the name Sean Boushie ALL day everyday.. who would do that..   Judge Clute would not listen to ANY of my REAL PROOF, I broke down, I cried REAL tears, showed and felt real fear and SHE protected this Evil Man to continue threatened to Kill Me, Ruin me, burn me and getting others to join... Judge Robin Clute WILL be sued for endangering my life, participating in a Hate Crime, Stripping me of my Civil Rights, my Human Righs and Allowing this MONSTER to continue his rage for going past 7 months SOLID now...  no remorse.. no letting up and posting on blogs that others get a Protective Order against me so they can do the same thing..

Who or what is "sandptcl" that Sean Boushie is in such a Rage about? 

If "sandptcl" has NOTHING to do with Sean Boushie then why care that it is on my site... and why obsessively search it on PAID time at the U of M in Missoula Montana.. I have all these Stats, the U of M has seen them .. Montana Judges and Cops have seen them and Still he continues to RAGE, to Hate, to Threaten to Harass... paid for by the University of Montana and Supported and Encourged by Montana Corruption.

Well "sandptcl" is the Author of a hate blog about me last summer, this hate blog talked about the same stuff, verbatum as my Death Threat and included disturbing defamation on my Real Estate Company and Paul Stramer.    It was important to Prove this identity for my Defamation Lawsuit against Sean and to Prove who sent my death threat with actual internet IP and other technical Proof...

So I saved copies of the blog, which he dropped right after Judge Stormy Langston asked him if it was his.. Anyway, I do get this Internet Thing so I googled ... "sandptcl" in quotes of course, and I came up with these Hook Up Sites where people talk about sex, and talk about meeting for sex.  I contacted the company and they said no problem we take this stuff serious, have your attorney fax us the docket number of the case and we will get the identity of that person to them right away..

my Attorney NEVER did.. though paid a Thousand Dollar Retainer to do so... she was somehow stopped and NEVER did do anything to help me .. only took more and more of my money when I asked if she was going to.. it would have taken 5 minutes to Supeona the Sex Site, Google, Yahoo.. and the Case would have been over.. oh but wait if we do that then we will have to admit that Paul Stramers Protective order was unjust and Illegal so let's just ignore the Screams for Help from this Woman and Let Sean Boushie KEEP attacking her so we don't have to admit what we did to set up Paul Stramer, which had NOTHING TO DO WITH ME...

They total violating my Civil Rights and they continue to ... right now still today.. a Really Smart Civil Rights Attorney COULD make MILLIONS on this Case, Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com   I have proof on the State of Montana, the U of M, Missoula Police Dept., Town of Eureka, Eureka Police, Lincoln County, Ravalli County and many - many more.. they have Defamed me, tried to trash my business, but my life at risk and allowed others to now be brought in by Sean and has Defamed and Threatened them and STILL they do nothing....

This Order associates me with a Political Agenda out of Hamilton that I was NO part of, which further made Robin Clute HATE me and it was not even TRUE at That Time.. I am sure interested in what the Folks in Hamilton are saying now and especially after watching www.BeneathTheBeauty.com   TURNS out Judge Clute does not even have a LEGAL right to issue a Protective Order as Hamilton is Not incorporate YET their Reign of Terror on the Citizens is TRULY unstoppable....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???