Friday, February 26, 2010

Who are the Players that Aid and Abet Criminals in Montana AND put my Life and my business up as Collaterall Damage to Protect Court Corruption and Dirty Deeds?

Lincoln County Detective - Police - Judges - County Attorney and Sheriff, Missoula County Law Enforcement - Missoula City Cops, University of Montana Police, Hamilton City, Ravalli County Cops - Judges - Law Enforcement - Judge Robin Clute, Judge Hayne in Hamilton Montana, Hamilton and Stevensville Police, Missoula Police, University of Montana Faculty, Ron Kosena - Helena Federal Building, MT Highway Patrol, Neil Durham, Town of Eureka, Judge Stormy Langston, Bonita Cook, Thane Johnson, Johnson Law Office, Boyde White, Daryl Anderson, Lincoln County Sheriff Office, Bernie Cassidy, Eureka Montana Cops, the FBI, the County Commissioners, Denny Rehberg, the Governor, Eureka Cops, Judge Prezeau, Marianne Roose - Commissioner, Kalispell FBI, and More... Ignored my Proof, my Pleas for Help, they all let this attack continue and I have no idea why.. is it Because I am a Lesbian, Because I am telling the Truth on Judical Corruption? 

Why Hate me So much simply for Standing up for Victims and Wanting Laws to be Enforced?  Why hate me so much for telling the Truth, obeying the law and maintaining a blog on what is REALLY truly Going on?

I will Soon find a Civil Rights Attorney that is NOT afraid of Corrupt Courts in Montana and We will take this Further then the Corrupt Montana Supreme Court.  If you are a Civil Rights attorney who Gets this Internet thing and wants to making Millions Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???