Friday, February 26, 2010

Thane Johnson, Attorney Solution to the Hamilton Judge Violating My Rights

Once I finally got to talk to my Attorney's Office, after they refused to Show up at my Hearing in Hamilton for some Mystery Reason, well he seemed to think that the best course of Action, though I make a Living Online, and that is My job most every day, All Day, Thane Johnson, Montana Attorne told me I should take my Computers to the local police that way They can be sure I would not violate the Restraining order and post anything that may do such...

Ok so a whole lot of websites, blogs, a Real Estate Broker Owner and he wants me to turn over my computers so I can't post.  As if I could not go to a library or someone else's house and post.  This was WORDS in a long line of actions that led me to Believe that my own Attorney's Office was somehow in on the corruption for some reason.  No other reason made sense to me, as they had my money, they were supposed to file a defamation suit, when I emailed to ask how it was going they billed me, if I called and asked if the supeona had been done they billed me, and no supeona was ever done.  Something so easy as Google, Yahoo and the Other sites had already been informed and it would have taken only a few minutes.  A few minutes in which NEVER happened due to Secrets and Corruption needing to be hidden.

So no one was in my corner No matter how much proof I had.

Again After the Recall, I was ready to just say hey that is all part of running a recall and move on, but Sean Boushie Kept up his Stalking, his attack - he solicited others to join against me and continues to in this day and Blatantly in his own name, protected by a Corrupt Protective Order given to Him Against Me by Judge Robin Clute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???