Saturday, September 25, 2010

Officer Maury McKinny, County Attorney Bernie Cassidy KNOW who Sent my Death Threat and Withhold information from me.. endangering my life.

Stephen Mocko of Eureka Montana had been Writing on my blogs, when I got my Death Threat I emailed it to Him as to many others.  Stephen Mocko, not knowing who had sent the Death Threat, he sent an email to CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com that was apparently not to nice - and the next thing you Know Officer McKinney of Eureka Montana Calls Stephen Mocko in Oregon while he was working and says there have been charges filed against you..

Well See Sean Boushie had Checked that Email Account, all this BEFORE The Corrupt Hamilton Judge Robin Clute gave HIM Illegal Protection against Me..

Anyway.. He checked the account and then his buddies at the Corrupt Eureka Police wrote a Report, knowing full well that this proved he had access to the email that Threatened to KILL me and Officer McKinney did Nothing, there by endangering my life and set the events for over a years of harassing threats, defamation and ruining my Quality of Life.  And all the WHILE they had plenty of Proof that they hid.

This Was Friday night, before the Bull Thing that next day and well things get hectic, I called my Attorney who did nothing, so I needed to make sure this information was correct so I called the Eureka Police Immediately, here is that Call.. with Officer Grey.. I was in Fear of My Life.. They did NOTHING

So I Called the Eureka Police IMMEDIATLEY when Stephen Mocko told me that Officer McKinney called him about Criminal Charges Against Him for an Email he Sent to the EMAIL that Send me a DeathThreat, this proved who owned it and who was threatening my life, I need to tell the police right away and this is what the Officer Said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ClBTia8nyw

Officer McKinney Connected to Corruption? Well he Sure is Protecting the Facts surrounding my Death Threat.  I asked Officer Maury McKinney of Eureka Montana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYcqfBjB654

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION:

I need a Civil Rights Attorney
NOT afraid of Corrupt Montana Courts.

I have over a years Proof of Corruption, Defamation, Hate Crimes against 4 MT Counties, the State of Montana, Several Law Enforcement Units, the Town of Eureka, City of Missoula and ALL named on this Blog are Liable.

Email me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Represent me in
a Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit.


People Make a Living on the Internet. Haters Network to Do Real Harm on the Internet and to Get together to do Physical Harm. Montana Law Enforcement Does NOT understand the Power of the Internet.

If Montana Judges and Law Enforcement TRULY do NOT understand the Internet, Can't Read Web Stats, Track an IP or Get How to Track Down Cyber Crimes then Montana Needs to HIRE people in Every County that Can do that... Peoples Lives, Real Estate, Business, Reputation and Quality of Life is At Stake...

What is Montana Law Enforcment Waiting FOR ???